What's new

What states have you detected in ?

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,266
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myself I have detected in
Ohio
Michigan
West Virginia
Virginia
Florida
Mississippi
Louisiana
Texas
Pennsylvania
New York
New Mexico
Arizona
Colorado
Wyoming
Montana
Idaho

The province's of Quebec and Ontario
 
Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia for me.
 
Texas
New Mexico
Louisiana
Oklahoma
Arkansas
Florida

Looking forward to a trip to PA soon I hope.
 
Illinois, Oklahoma, Michigan, Missouri, and Ohio. Other areas include : St. Kitts Virgin Islands and Mexico.
 
Last edited:
Texas, New Mexico and California. Wish I had more time to travel. Thinking about Illinois though:)
 
Virginia
North Carolina
Maryland
Washington
Massachusetts
Tennessee
 
With my new nox 800 I'm in the state of confusion. ??? Gary
 
Connecticut.....my home state
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Vermont
New Hampshire
New York
New Jersey
 
FL, GA, TN, WY, MD,PA,WV, SC,.....42 to go, but I was a late bloomer.
Oh yeah, also Bahamas, where I found Rodrigo’s gold ring.

Me in Wyoming.
A66015DD-8462-482A-8B68-205B3C21F9BB.webp
 
Last edited:
Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. I'm not much for driving more than 25 miles for any site...
 
Arkansas
Hawaii
Oklahoma
Texas
South Carolina
Florida
South Dakota
Missouri
Tennessee
New Mexico
Wyoming
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom