What's new

~~~~WHAT THE HECK IS THIS????~~~~

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Found at a city park today,,, any ideas on this???

Salt shaker maybe??????
 

Attachments

  • P1000404 [640x480].webp
    P1000404 [640x480].webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,519
  • P1000403 [640x480].webp
    P1000403 [640x480].webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,500
  • P1000404 [640x480].webp
    P1000404 [640x480].webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,502
  • P1000403 [640x480].webp
    P1000403 [640x480].webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,499
It may be toilet powder, or foot powder.
 
Upvote 0
Its Cara Nome Langlois New York. I cant find a powder tin this small.
 
Upvote 0
I believe its a handle for a pair of Opera Glasses.
 
Upvote 0
cedarratt said:
I believe its a handle for a pair of Opera Glasses.
Did Cara Nome make opera glasses? I googled it but couldnt find any connection. ???
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom