What's new

What to do, what to do

nuclearwhiskey

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to work as a butcher/meat cutter in Farmington. One of the journeymen cutters there said that just before I arrived, the young man who I replaced had a very bad break up with his fiance. He went down to the pier at Canandaigua lake and threw a $5000 ring in the water. Now around the pier is at it's deepest 10 feet deep or maybe a little more. I am also thinking that an object like that would not travel very far being light. Me personally, I am terrified of water and those coast on a good day are choppy. I guess I thought that I would just put this out there and see what happens with it.
 
Hopefully somebody can help out, I'm in MA and don't dive. GL

You may want to try the lost & found forum
 
If he threw it it could be anywhere and if he was mad that's the most likely scenario. If he just dropped it off the pier you might have a slim chance but it's likely there's ALOT of metal junk, fishing stuff, etc. right beside the pier. Not going to be easy for sure.
 
She cheated on him, he was mad. It was verified he threw it. To say the least it would be a hell of a task. Not to mention the high traffic.
 
Well interesting story, as per my knowledge, I'm willing to bet if anybody that reads this is near there..is probably drooling and plotting their trip lol.
Long time ago I was at a detecting club meeting, and one of the guys said he buried a CC Morgan in a certain park and that it was worth about 600 bucks, well of course I would go and try to find it the next day...I had never seen so many swingers in one location ever lol, pretty much the intire club plus about 20 more..for a coin of that value..now imagine had it been a 5000 dollar ring..you would have to beat em off with a stick lol.

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom