What's new

What to do with a cremation tag? Poll

lawsonland

Full Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Currently use CTX, Excalibur
Have used V3I, DFX, BHID, ATX, Etrac, TDI, Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found one this past weekend, I dug it and threw it in my pouch without really looking at it. When I got home I see what it is now.

What are suggestions of what to do with it? The most chosen will be what gets done
1. Put it back in the ocean (for someone else to dig up?)
2. Put it in the stainless scrap bucket (Is this ethical?)
3. Return it to the company name on the tag
Thanks
Jon
 
Upvote 2
Throw it back. I like the idea of the fishing weight and the pier
 
I agree, put it back in the ocean, however you think is best to do so.

Sometimes looking for treasure finds a burden.

I vote banner for the subject, emotions and answers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom