What to do???

mreese1849

Apr 6, 2012
Ga
Detector(s) used
Present: Minelab equinox 600
Past: Teknetics eurotek pro, Minelab xterra 705, At pro, Fisher f75 se, Explorer SE PRO, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I'm new at the whole thrift store hunting experience. I bought a huge box of jewelry from salvation army today that was taped shut and it contained hundreds of pieces of new unused costume jewelry still in the wrapper for $20 and just wondering what you guys do with these items? Of course I want to sell it, but was hoping for some suggestions for how you guys handle these items. I'm sure I'll get my 20 bucks back lol not what I was hoping for though...

Sent from my SM-N950U using TreasureNet.com mobile app

20171127_113922.jpg this is the box of jewelry...

eBay, etsy, craigslist, facebook, offerup, close5, yard sale, consign to auction, curb alert, not necessarily in that order. Good luck!

I do not do Jewelry, however bulk is always good. I would have paid $20 for the box. There may be a hidden gem in there. Some one with experience in jewelry will show up with some guidance. Post more pictures.

Sell it as a wholesale lot.

Thanks guys... i think I'm going to throw them on etsy and see what happens.

I'd like to see some close ups of anything that may be interesting looking, if any. Or is it all that really cheap, modern, plastic and tin, straight of the boat from China, flea market stuff?

I'd like to see some close ups of anything that may be interesting looking, if any. Or is it all that really cheap, modern, plastic and tin, straight of the boat from China, flea market stuff?
It's all the cheapo costume jewelry from China unfortunately lol I'll just throw it on etsy and get my money back at least. I'm new to thrift store hunting so I'm trying to take small chances at least.

Don't just focus on thrift store jewelry. There's lots of other money making stuff outside those jewelry cases at a thrift store.

Don't just focus on thrift store jewelry. There's lots of other money making stuff outside those jewelry cases at a thrift store.
I'm hoping to do some research and watch you guys so I can learn what to look for. Probably walk by all kinds of awesome items lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back