What tyo do till it stops raining!

Go thru my finds and rearrange my display cases. I also do a lot of reading on rainy days.

3-Finally take time to clean/service my machine, pinpointers...change batteries, tighten and lube connections...Ddf.

start BUILDING an Ark....took Noah a while...

Glad to see rain down here. I'm charging the Deus gettin ready to hit the road like a new Ford Truck. Even though I drive a Toyota.

Glad to see rain down here. I'm charging the Deus gettin ready to hit the road like a new Ford Truck. Even though I drive a Toyota.

Oh what a feeling!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-18-06-37-54.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-18-06-37-54.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Wait for rain to stop? Get out there and dig it!! Lol

when it rains here i go through the stuff i found, read, hang some display cases, or nap

Do your research. Get maps into Maprika and get them geo-referenced to modern maps.

Shop for a water proof detector...:icon_thumright:

do research, and more research, and more research, and more research and mo- it's like I miss homework or something lol. Still have a few unidentified bottles and whatnot.

Put on your rain gear and go hunting. Nobody will bother you in the local parks.

Look out the window and cuss? Get frisky with the wife if you have one?

Looks at real estate prices in a state/city where it doesn't rain so much! :laughing7:

I spend time on T-Net, of course.

Metal detect in the driveway! And the road outside!

Makes Phil a dull boy!

At sixty seven that's pretty complicated. Not from my end but as I said before "The moving finger having writ moves on!" It's like an atheists funeral, all dressed up and no place to go! LOL Given the choice, I'd rather laugh than cry! LOL. I've got you Hillybilly! I know where you live in there!
Thanks for the attention.---------Phil

Watch, "O Brother Where Art Thou" for the millennial celebration".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back