Gold Member
Oct 3, 2009
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My sister is an RN, and she said it looks like one that would be worn by someone with MS, MD or any muscular imbalance or knee instability.

:)
Breezie

Upvote 0

kyleeskastles

Jun 21, 2014
birthplace of texas
Detector(s) used
BH sharpshooter II, BH pioneer 202, garrett csi pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to be a orthopedic tech, and worked many years in the sports medicine field. What you have here is something alot of football players wore with bad knees, surgically repaired knees to provide support. it will lock out and keep your knee from popping out or place, destroying your ACL, LCL and/or MCL again. They of course have multiple application with arthritis and whatnot, that was just my experience with them.

They are quite expensive for the higher end ones and most had a makers stamp in the metal or plastic and a logo on the plastic. Someone may have took the logo off to meet trademark liability restrictions. Meaning if it was not a sponsor or approved maker of sportwear/gear, then it(the logo) was not allowed on the field.

Yours is high end but not top notch i think, cant tell just looking at it. Top notch is carbon fiber, titanium and kevlar. But high end braces are alot of money, easily over a thousand bucks a pair

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread