What's new

What would be the dream find for you?

claypile

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
250
Reaction score
166
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a lot of buried treasures on our planet. What would be the dream treasure that you could discover if you can?
 
I'd be over the moon if I found a single Gold coin!
 
I would be elated to find an early Civil War cache of coins. Lots of stories in my area about people burying gold and silver coins to protect their savings from all the looting that was going on here during the war. Sadly, I believe that 99.99% of the caches (if the stories were even true) were recovered by the family that buried it when things were safe.
 
I've never found an intact pocket watch, bits and pieces but nothing whole or even recognizable as a pocket watch. Believe it or else, even with all the cool coins out there I've yet to dig...my answer would be a whole pocket watch.
 
I'm thinking the box of emeralds that is missing from the Atocha, or a gold nugget weighing in over 50 pounds from Australia.
 
Alien spaceship. Preferable in woking condition and ready to fly.
 
Rumor and legend has it a Revolutionary War cannon stuffed with gold coins by a British General was lost in a semi-local swamp (near Rome, NY). That would be a good thing to uncover.


Alien spaceship. Preferable in woking condition and ready to fly.

Better read Stephen King's "The Tommyknockers" first. ;-)
 
I mean, everyone wants to find gold coins but a more realistic thing that I am dying to find is a spanish silver...
 
I think it's going to be my next find!!!
 
Of course, finding a gold coin would be wonderful.
 
World peace! L.o.l..
 
34D08A36-B6C1-43ED-A203-974B0DB79D69.webp

Pirate Treasure Chest full of gems and gold in a long lost cave cave after using a long lost map where “X” marked the spot.

92DC1570-1331-4C20-AF61-0922EBE227EA.webp
That would be awesome.
 
I'd prolly have a heart attack if I were to find a gold coin. lol
 
holy grail, of course
 
to wake up and to find out 2020 was just a bad dream....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom