What's new

What would you do?? Coins or $150,000

I would not tell a single person and slowly sell the coins off one at a time. Maybe spread the sales around a large geographical area. Anything to keep a low profile. I cannot think of one good reason why you'd tell anybody about such a find.

OT
 
On the 'QT', I'd first research to determine if there is history to the finds that might add value.
Selling coins gets involved with sales tax; therefore I'd attempt to trade one or more coins for the goods and services I want. And I'd keep one (it need NOT be the best) as a remembrance of the experience.
Don.......
 
A friend sent this picture some time back. :laughing9: :notworthy:
I wonder what he meant? Oh, now I get it. ::) :laughing9:
 

Attachments

  • Loose Lips lose Treasure.webp
    Loose Lips lose Treasure.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 335
if you sold them at face value :wink:,you would only owe accordingly :wink:!
 
I'd keep one, give one to my daughter, then sell the remaining twenty coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom