- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 576
- Reaction score
- 50
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
i posted a similar thread but with the lucky finder finding 100million dollars guess how long before it got binned

Gauntlet said:Grow my hair and fingernails, build a giant airplane, sanitize everything, and fly-away![]()

Just like you no one would ever know..... I would tell no one.........As my Signature below say's ......LET NO ONE KNOW>>>>>>>>>>>And i live by that............ You never see me post a find here or any were.........piegrande said:If I found that lode, I probably would frantically cover it up and announce the project was a failure. What with goverment and crooks and kidnappings, why bother?
Sorry i don't need the fame... I don't need the ego bulding that some need.... So like i said i tell no one any thing........ Never post or tell of my finds............ Don't need the spotlight ..........If you put your self in the spotlight ....Advertise what you find , ........... look for the fame............ Will at some point cause you trouble.............tomisha said:Advertise it, live the fame. Take the 10% finders fee and let the world know that you are a successful Treasure Hunter and (for a fee) you can go find (For customers) Grandpa's buried hoard. Take the spotlight on good day