What's new

What would you do?

onfire

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
2,708
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day today upper 70's ground not frozen great day to do a little detecting. Got to visit a local park on the near (LEFT side of the city) finding a few coppers (always amazed me no one picks up a Penney ) dimes and a few Quarters. Anyway with the head phones on (so you don't up set the locals) I don't notice some dude playing with his dogs. sure enough both take a breather and drop a dump on the grass. Normally intelligent people bring a bag and pick up after them. Guess this guy figures the park is his. Walking back to my van the guy steps out of his yard and I say "Next time I see you not to take your dogs crap out of the park I'll rub your face in it" He makes that turn towards me with that look of (Oh Yea) I pull out my Garrett probe point it at him and he runs away. (We have conceal and carry ) I kind of chuckeled untill I got into the van Damm got my boots on (you know the kind of souls that you need a stick to clear out the crap on the bottem :BangHead: Next time i'll just call the doo doo police :laughing9:
 
Very POOR moves on your part !
My Momma didn't let me follow chickens to learn how to walk . She taught me to watch where I was putting my feet . Especially in a PUBLIC park .
Legal concealed carry area and you confront a stranger with a PINPOINTER :icon_scratch: You are lucky to still be stealing my oxygen .
Had you pulled that foolish move with most of the folks I know ; you wouldn't even hold soup , now ,
let alone oxygen ...................................
 
Trucken the pointer was in my left hand right hand is always close to the judge. 410 double ot
 
And another crappy story enters the forum pages :tongue3:
 
I am with ya
 

Attachments

  • Lol-Mel-Gibson-Braveheart-600x282.webp
    Lol-Mel-Gibson-Braveheart-600x282.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 243
being a gal I would not have said anything to comfront him if alone in the area.

I would definitely say 5 million cuss words on my way out of there and be pissed for a while then get over it :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom