- Joined
- Jul 24, 2005
- Messages
- 5,080
- Reaction score
- 1,702
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Moore Oklahoma
- Detector(s) used
- Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Re: What would you get if you couldn't yet afford another AT Pro?
Great reply!!
doglover said:I would get an Omega 8000 Technetics. Great machine for $600. Light weight. Excellent target separation. Excellent target id and has audio id as well with 3 or 4 tones. Has 3 different frequencies to choose from. Also can be manuelly ground balanced. Good depth. I have an AT Pro and an Omega 8000. I use the AT Pro to hunt around and in lakes. I use the Omega for parks, homesites, school yards or any kind of dry land hunting. I like the tones on the Omega better than the AT Pro because they're sharper and crisper however both are great machines.
Great reply!!







