What's new

what ya know another thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holly/Jimmi or which ever you prefer :tongue3:

we will treat you as you treat Us :icon_thumleft:

I wouldn't expect any more or Any less:) Now everyone lets just move along... Nothing to see here:)
 
....Thread is locked before someone gets in trouble.....

As always any mod has my permission to reverse any decision I make as moderator, lock, unlock, delete, undelete, ban, unban........:icon_thumright:
 
Last edited:
My opinion: if a mod takes action on a thread, s/he should state the reason for the action.

-Ammo

The point is

under Rules

in the [SIZE=+1]IN GENERAL [/SIZE]section

If you've posted something, and it disappears,
don't make a big deal out of it in another post!
(You've probably violated some rule below!)

although it doesn't mention locking threads,
I would think you should be able to Surmise
the thread has either ran it's usefulness to the end,
or was Hijacked one too many times.

IF you don't receive a PM Count your Blessings :laughing7:
you apparently weren't caught :tongue3:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom