dholland02
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2012
- Messages
- 1,039
- Reaction score
- 399
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just wanted to say I commented on a post. The mod quote what I had to say and tried tk make look stupid, then turned around and locked it so I couldn't state my case against my comment I had.
lol. Things got to heated and I bailed. Then I realized this is the only place I'm gonna get the things I dug up ID'd. I'm not gonna come back and pretend to be another person .. That's just dumb. So Im here ... If the site wants me gone,by all means , tell me now and I'd certainly oblige.
Just curious.....I couldn't care less either way....







