What's new

What Year Belvedere?

Bigcypresshunter

Sapphire Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
27,124
Reaction score
3,351
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What year automobile is this from? I salvaged it off the side of an old junker. Im selling on eBay. What do I call it? a logo? :dontknow: :help:
 

Attachments

  • Belvedere.webp
    Belvedere.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 452
Upvote 0
You should list it as a Plymouth Belvedere emblem. Yes it would help alot if you knew the years and location IE: 1958 - 1962 trunk, front fender etc... Guys who want it will do a general search and most likely know what it is. Hopefully you didn't break any of the attachment pins when you removed it.
 
Upvote 0
Rooter said:
You should list it as a Plymouth Belvedere emblem. Yes it would help alot if you knew the years and location IE: 1958 - 1962 trunk, front fender etc... Guys who want it will do a general search and most likely know what it is. Hopefully you didn't break any of the attachment pins when you removed it.
No its not broken and has all 3 pins. "Emblem" is the word I was looking for.
It was either front or back fender. Thanks




Thanks for the ID IronSpike.
 
Upvote 0
Good job then, they are pot metal and held on with speed nuts on the inside and usually unaccessable. The mounting pins break easily. The make new inserts that go into the existing mounting holes from the oudside and once the pins are pushed in it is held in place by expansion pressure.
 
Upvote 0
Rooter said:
Good job then, they are pot metal and held on with speed nuts on the inside and usually unaccessable. The mounting pins break easily. The make new inserts that go into the existing mounting holes from the oudside and once the pins are pushed in it is held in place by expansion pressure.
I dont see anything broken. The first pin is slightly bent but looks more so in the 2nd pic. I guess I need to retake it lol..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom