What's new

what you guys think?

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG-20120831-WA0008.webp

Johnathan Griswold
 
Upvote 0
Johnathan I am thinking worn rock. I am smiling cause I cleaned out my saddle bags on my 4 wheeler from a rock shelter dig. I had found some nut stone morters and had a pestle with them. The more I look at that pestle the more I am convinced they never used it though it is just like others I have but has no wear. Crazy.
 
Yeah its one of those items your 50/50 on haha I know how you feel

Johnathan Griswold
 
I am thinking rock but maybe the pic is bad on my end so I will ask....is there a dent on it? And if there is a dent does it show any scratches or swirls in the dent?
 
Seems to be dented on the end but more than likely its just a rock no biggie...like we have all said " if it is questionable it is usually nothing"

Johnathan Griswold
 
Nice for the flower bed. I'm finding out that I have lots of flowers to plant! Lol
 
haha you should see mine. I am building rock walls !!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom