What's new

Whatever happened with the Daytona Beach lost ring?

RustyRelicHunter

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Does anybody know whatever happened with the story from last summer about the guy who claimed to have lost a $300,000. diamond ring off the Daytona Beach pier?
 
Upvote 0
The story sounded fishy (pardon the pun!) to me right from the start.
 
I know I usually wear my $300K ring when I go fishing. Heck, sometimes I'll even wear the matching neglace. :icon_thumright:
 
TexasRT said:
I know I usually wear my $300K ring when I go fishing. Heck, sometimes I'll even wear the matching neglace. :icon_thumright:
Anyone who would be so stupid as to spend that much on a ring, would surely be stupid enough to wear it ANYWHERE.... It's all about showing off what you have you know..
 
The ring was found by 2 divers three days after the man lost it.The story was in the paper.
 
What did the divers get?
 
ron lord said:
The ring was found by 2 divers three days after the man lost it.The story was in the paper.

Thank you so much for telling us about it Ron. Many times you hear about a lost item but then nothing is ever said again and I wonder if it was ever found. Thanks again.
 
Ahh RATZ!! That was my ace in the hole. Thanks for the update Ron!

"The ring was found by 2 divers three days after the man lost it.The story was in the paper."
 
Are you sure? The only Daytona newspaper article I could find was about 2 divers finding a Naval midshipman's ring. Could you post a link or date and name of the newspaper?

Thanks!

Rusty
 
I don't know what the point is of having a $300,000 ring. I wouldn't even wear a $3,000 ring if I was rich, much better things to spend money on.
Jewelery and clothes is not it. Some people don't deserve to have all that money. >:(


post 420.... :tongue11:
groovy man......lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom