OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: What's For Dinner?

diggummup said:
Tonight it's gonna be good- Roasted chicken breast and fresh tomato basil risotto with porcini mushrooms.
For dessert, homemade tiramisu. God I can't wait! :notworthy:

greydigger said:
Well tonight it is a mix of barley, rice and hops, mostly.
Grey
You like a liquid dinner do ya? :laughing7:

OK, don't laugh. I've had similar dinners many times. It's called "A liquid diet." :occasion14:

Best,
Scott

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tonight nothing just got home to late to eat I'll get up an fix somethin for breakfast in the am ! :-\

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.

A few good ol Genesee beers for the Cowboy
Barb-A-Que pork spareribs
Tossed salad

Maybe I ought to start a Breakfast thread, cause that is my favorite meal
8 cups of Maxwell house coffee
Sweet sausage patty
2 eggs over easy
toast

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Spagetti an meatballs tomatosauce tv dinner keep gettin home late but, not tomorrow night spendin the night with grandkids Yeah ! We will fix breakfast for supper thats what they said they wanted! :hello2:

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other

For us last night.
Gammon steaks.
Taters.
Veggies.
and very nice it was too.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

We've got a big crock of sour kraut and pork chops that cooked all night.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok we had tuna helper an cottage cheese instead. So for lunch we will have bacon an eggs!

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used

Mental Granny said:
Ok we had tuna helper an cottage cheese instead. So for lunch we will have bacon an eggs!

Sounds great Granny, I love tuna helper, it's relatively cheap, easy and delicious. I just tried cottage cheese for the first time in my life this past week, it's not to bad and my wife said I would like it better with a slice of tomato and crushed black pepper. For some reason I just never tried it, my wife said if I can eat blue cheese I sure as heck should be able to handle cottage cheese. :D

You said bacon and eggs and now I'm so hungry for it, we have 4 dozen eggs but we're all out of bacon.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cottage cheese black pepper an salt & peaches yummm ! I LOVE BLUE CHEESE I am told im nuts! lol
Well breakfast was the bacon an eggs hashbrowns. Now off to the "Y" so they can swim then Hunter should be home. So depends on how he feels for going to the park I may keep the others out longer ??? ???

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tonight it's meatloaf, mustard greens, a salad and sweet tea. :thumbsup:
Dessert is a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup topping.

Best,
Scott

simonds

Feb 4, 2005
Tioga Co. Pa.

Just a regular ol Cowboy's Satuday night meal
A few good ol Genesee beers
Delmonico beef steak
Baked potato with real butter and sour cream
vegetable
applesauce

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used

Last night I had bratwurst's with spicy mustard and onions, and snacked on corn chips and salsa. It wasn't much but I was home alone.

Right now I'm having corn chip crums (bottom of the bag) with salsa and cheese covering it with some Tobasco.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WindHarvester said:
Last night I had bratwurst's with spicy mustard and onions, and snacked on corn chips and salsa. It wasn't much but I was home alone.

Right now I'm having corn chip crums (bottom of the bag) with salsa and cheese covering it with some Tobasco.

That sounds pretty good. However I'd STILL be paying for it! :laughing7:

Reminds me of when I was first told that I had ulcers. The Doctor told me I could eat anything I liked. Then he gave me a short list of things that I was going to like. :tongue3:

Best,
Scott

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used

AU24K said:
WindHarvester said:

Right now I'm having corn chip crumbs (bottom of the bag) with salsa and cheese covering it with some Tabasco.

That sounds pretty good. However I'd STILL be paying for it! :laughing7:

Reminds me of when I was first told that I had ulcers. The Doctor told me I could eat anything I liked. Then he gave me a short list of things that I was going to like. :tongue3:

Best,
Scott

I don't know what I would do if I couldn't eat spicy things, I even put Tabasco on my Bologna sandwiches.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other

Had roast chicken today, with roast potatoes, and assorted veggies, not really a dessert eater, but the usual cuppa tea came after. Not a coffee drinker either, perhaps I shouldn't say that because I know you all like your coffee over their.. :help:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unicorn said:
Not a coffee drinker either, perhaps I shouldn't say that because I know you all like your coffee over their.. :help:

You bet!
I drink a pot a day, year 'round.
I usually grind my own beans fresh daily. The trick is to find good stock to start with. Crappy beans=crappy coffee.
But what do I know? I drink lots of "cowboy coffee." (Camp coffee)
However, I have been known to take my grinder and cappacino machine camping and hooked them up to an inverter attached to my truck battery. :laughing7:

I do love a nice cup of Earl Grey with a twist of lemon though....

Best,
Scott

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used

I used to drink coffee but I can't anymore because it makes me shake like a crackhead on payday, it can't be the caffeine because I drink tea everyday. I must have developed an allergy for the bean over the years. :dontknow:

Sad thing is I always really liked it but I think the tea is a little more healthy for me and the family.

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WindHarvester said:
I used to drink coffee but I can't anymore because it makes me shake like a crackhead on payday

:sign10:

Best,
Scott

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread