What's new

Whats green, 3 1/4" long

DigginDeep757

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Whats green, 3 1/4" long

Seems to be made of brass, its green. About 3 1/4" long and made to fit your finger? Pulled from a mid 1700's homestead. It weighs about a half of a pound.

My heart leaped when I thought it was a trigger and then I realized.... ??? ??? its some sort of handle. Any idea guys?

thanks

PS its a little twisted but not much.
 

Attachments

  • Image (5).webp
    Image (5).webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 412
Re: Whats green, 3 1/4" long

flip flop said:
Candle stick handle?

I agree.

I bet your heart did do a pitter pat after seeing that in the ground; sorry it wasn't a trigger guard, but nice find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Whats green, 3 1/4" long

coach door handle? is the short nub squared?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Whats green, 3 1/4" long

Trigger assembly to a very old Play Gun...childs toy?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Whats green, 3 1/4" long

If not a candle stick holder, maybe a fancy terret from a old horse carriage. They were made of solid brass like that.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom