What's new

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! Easy Guess?

FriscoT06

Hero Member
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
602
Reaction score
655
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hatteras Island, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II (retired), Minelab X-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
My neighbor moved out and has been throwing away some cool stuff- today there was a toolbox on the curb- any guesses what caught my eye opening it? Here's a peek!


image.webp

image.webp
 
Upvote 12
Looks like electronic parts and tools? Nice grab

Even if what is inside is garbage, The box would be awesome for spare parts while diving or detecting
 
Last edited:
Was hoping to see a cache of silver! But a good save nonetheless, one man's trash is another man's treasure! Ddf
 
I like the tools and needed a toolbox, but no silver- something else!
 
I would say the snap hook , new in package for your dog :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice score... I was just looking at tool boxes a couple days ago thinking about how nice it would be to have all of my stuff better organized so I'd be really happy to find a free one
 
A big bag of meth. (Plastic bag left hand side). Sorry been watching cops all weekend lol
 
What's in the lil red box? Top right?
 
Last edited:
the white envelope on the right Looks like it is from a Bank Maybe loaded with Green Stuff or the remote for the Garage Door Still Works hh chug
 
What caught my eye was the vintage Barlow knife!
 
A big bag of meth. (Plastic bag left hand side). Sorry been watching cops all weekend lol

SCORE !!! so I guess your next post will show all the stuff you found after detecting 72 hours straight!?...lmao...ddf
 
That's correct! There were 4 vintage pocket knives!

image.webp image.webp
There was a Sabre barlow, a Boker solingen, a Keen Kutter, and a broken Imperial- some look quite old!
Below are a couple pics after oiling/cleaning/sharpening/cleaning/oiling-

image.webp

image.webp image.webp
 
Last edited:
Forget the penknives I like the compartments in the lid.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom