What's new

What's it?

Newrelichunter

Greenie
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Neck Va
Detector(s) used
Cheapo
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Found this with old box of early 19th, late 20th century stuff. Any ideas? I believe its copper. Saw some medical items that were the closest I could get. They were called retractors but shapes were different. 0123211411.webp0123211412.webp0123211412b.webp0123211413.webp
 
Picture hanger.
 
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 
Doesn't it hang over the top ledge of a door and create a hook type hanger for cloth?
 
Doesn't it hang over the top ledge of a door and create a hook type hanger for cloth?


I think it is too small for that. In old homes they used to run a piece of molding around a room about a foot or so below the ceiling. This molding had a lip that the hanger hooked over. A small rope, cord or chain was attached to the picture frame and hung on the hook part of the hanger.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom