What's new

Whats made of gold

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw on how it's made that straight razors were once made of solid gold.
What unusual gold products does anyone know about?
 
My grandfather found gold dentures sold them for200 sad
 
If the person was wealthy, I expect a lot of items could be made of gold- I have heard of faucets, for example, being made of gold. But those would be a rarity. Rings, jewelry, watches, hair or personal accessories, pens, ladies small purses, decorative home item and teeth are probably the most common.
 
Here you go
 

Attachments

  • gold-plated-toilet_48.webp
    gold-plated-toilet_48.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 167
Oh Herb! LOL

Some parts on Really Expensive Automobiles are made of gold. Gold nuggets are made of gold...................63bkpkr/Herb
 
I have some gold fillings from teeth, brought back from WW2 as a war souviner.
 
Nices
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom