What's new

Whats the most silver halfs you ever found in 1 box?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just wondering as I can only get boxes around where I live. The most that I found in 1 box was 26 silvers. Thanks for lookin and happy hunting. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
20-ish I would say...?

And jeeze guys... are you TRYING to get Shake-N-Bake to hang himself or WHAT... one EVIL thread. =)

~Dave
 
And jeeze guys... are you TRYING to get Shake-N-Bake to hang himself or WHAT... one EVIL thread. =)
;D
poor guy ....he sure is having a bad run .but i have a feeling thats all gonna end soon..... he's way over due for a big one
 
Here is mine

1-1901-S Barber
161-Walking Liberty's
108-Franklin's
9-1964 JFK's
32-40% JFK's....Still hard to believe.

Dream Box #1 311 total keepers. all but 32 are 90% + 1 barber to boot 2 yrs. ago

Dream Box #2 over $200 face value in keepers $180 in 40%'s about a month after Dream Box #1

"AHHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS"



http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,147287.0.html

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
Here is mine

1-1901-S Barber
161-Walking Liberty's
108-Franklin's
9-1964 JFK's
32-40% JFK's....Still hard to believe.

Dream Box #1 311 total keepers. all but 32 are 90% + 1 barber to boot 2 yrs. ago

Dream Box #2 over $200 face value in keepers $180 in 40%'s about a month after Dream Box #1

"AHHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS"



http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,147287.0.html

Mojo

THats such an unbelievable box.
 
My best box was 2 years ago and was 12 keepers. My second best box is 6, and was just a few weeks ago. ;D Still running 87% skunks here in AZ. But still trying too. :)

Man, what I would give to get one of those boxes you guys talk about. Not even the "600" in a box (I"d take it of course) , but even just one with 40 or 50. Something like that.

I had a box with over 100 wheats in it though last year. :)
 
Most ever found in one Box was 264, next closest was 28 then 22 teens on down after that. Have done 38 boxes so far, 3 have been skunks.
 
Best box I ever got was 1000. It was a while back. 1969 I think :icon_scratch:
 
Well TreasureFeind, I believe we may have tied! The most I've found in a box I think (If I can remember right) would be 26. Got like 20 40% 5 90%'s, and a walker! :thumbsup:
 
My best box to date was 24 keepers.
My worst box was a skunk minus 20 halves.
 
I've done about 20 boxes since I started and my best was my first. >:(

5 Franklins - 1 on end
5 40% JFKs
7 Walking Libs

So, 17....
 
I pulled 91 keeper halves in 6 rolls... and my best box ever had only 3.

:P

Lucky
 
Luckysometimes said:
I pulled 91 keeper halves in 6 rolls... and my best box ever had only 3.

:P

Lucky

The boxes aren't always pretty cuz! Hit and miss. Mostly miss.
 
not trying to one up you alabamadan, but 106

brinks box in march 09.

88 40%
14 90%
4 BF
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom