What's new

Whats This Here Stuff?

tabdog

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
548
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Euro Sabre, Vaquero, Silver Sabre uMax and 2 Compadres
What's This Here Stuff?

Here's some stuff I can not ID.

What is this?

2-6-2.jpg


2-6-3.jpg


I am not sure what kind of buckles I have.

That round thing is supposed to have those three holes
in it and it is just under 4 inches in diameter,

2-6-1-1.jpg


Thanks fer L@@kin,

Tabdog
 
Re: What's This Here Stuff?

Lower right thinggy looks like some kind of bushing.
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's This Here Stuff?

Nice gun, did you find the gun also or is it just for scale :icon_thumright:
BK
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's This Here Stuff?

Broken knee said:
Nice gun, did you find the gun also or is it just for scale :icon_thumright:
BK

Hay Broken Knee,

I traded a gold ring for that. It is a Remington 41 cal
from about 1920.

It has a broken henge which makes the body bad.

But it is sure worth more than the melt value of that
ring to me.

Thanks fer Respondin,

Tabdog
 
Upvote 0
Re: What's This Here Stuff?

bronze bushing. you can still buy them at hardware stores.
 

Attachments

  • 0645431-11.webp
    0645431-11.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom