bootybay Gold Member Joined Aug 9, 2007 Messages 11,317 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 1 Location NJ 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used EXCAL 2, SOV. GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Do they still make troy shadow x 5 machines? it seems that every dealer I looked up on them is out of stock? Does anyone know?
Do they still make troy shadow x 5 machines? it seems that every dealer I looked up on them is out of stock? Does anyone know?
B bakergeol Bronze Member Joined Feb 4, 2004 Messages 1,269 Reaction score 176 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used GS5 X-5 GMT Oct 28, 2008 #2 No Troy ceased making X-5's quite some time ago. He apparently is still working on his next detector. I still love mine. George
No Troy ceased making X-5's quite some time ago. He apparently is still working on his next detector. I still love mine. George