What's new

Whats up with the Wanted banner up top?

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I see these guys at all the party stores and gas stations around town! Am I supposed to turn them in or something? At least they look like those guy's

Should I move? Or call Homeland security?

Mojo
 
Upvote 0
obediah said:
jim4silver said:
.... , I don't believe in a devil per se, .... .
That is scary thing to read, makes me wonder how we can be so blind to not se what is going on around us and not understand that there is a satan(?)!


I don't like to debate religion, because there is no way to reach a definite answer and it usually gets somebody pi$$ed off. If you believe a particular religious book as the absolute truth, then that is where you stand. If you don't believe that any particular religious text can fully explain everything in the universe fully and accurately, you are thus labeled a heathen by those who do believe in said religious text.

It seems strange to me that someone who doesn't trust the media, government, local newspaper, lawyers, police, local ice cream man, etc, believes a religious text that was allegedly written centuries ago. Seems unlikely that such a book would not be altered by Kings (especially those that put their name on the version of said book) or other leaders back in the day that had an agenda and needed to control the populace (fear of eternal damnation is a strong reinforcment tool I imagine).

I guess I should rephrase my original post. While I don't believe in a supreme leader of evil nature (devil, etc), I do believe that there could be evil spirits that exist on some level that can have some effect on men and women. I cannot explain how, where or who they are, but I believe such exist. However, I don't believe that they can gain influence over a person without said person's consent or desire. In other words, if you seek them out (intentionally or by your acts/desires), then they might affect you.

I personally have no doubt that there is a God (good, benevolent) in the universe, but to try and quantify or describe the nature of said God with our limited humans' understanding of the universe is futile I believe.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
obediah said:
jim4silver said:
.... , I don't believe in a devil per se, .... .
That is scary thing to read, makes me wonder how we can be so blind to not se what is going on around us and not understand that there is a satan(?)!


I don't like to debate religion, because there is no way to reach a definite answer and it usually gets somebody pi$$ed off. If you believe a particular religious book as the absolute truth, then that is where you stand. If you don't believe that any particular religious text can fully explain everything in the universe fully and accurately, you are thus labeled a heathen by those who do believe in said religious text.

It seems strange to me that someone who doesn't trust the media, government, local newspaper, lawyers, police, local ice cream man, etc, believes a religious text that was allegedly written centuries ago. Seems unlikely that such a book would not be altered by Kings (especially those that put their name on the version of said book) or other leaders back in the day that had an agenda and needed to control the populace (fear of eternal damnation is a strong reinforcment tool I imagine).

I guess I should rephrase my original post. While I don't believe in a supreme leader of evil nature (devil, etc), I do believe that there could be evil spirits that exist on some level that can have some effect on men and women. I cannot explain how, where or who they are, but I believe such exist. However, I don't believe that they can gain influence over a person without said person's consent or desire. In other words, if you seek them out (intentionally or by your acts/desires), then they might affect you.

I personally have no doubt that there is a God (good, benevolent) in the universe, but to try and quantify or describe the nature of said God with our limited humans' understanding of the universe is futile I believe.

Jim
Maybe that is why you can't understand it, it is NOT a religious book! I hate religion, especially the "christian" ones- they gag me. And the Bible has NOT been compromised by Kings etc, this was proven conclusively by the Dead Sea scoll finds for the doubters- though the accuracy of the texts are proof enough for me. And we know He is by nature and our con-science (which means from Greek with- knowledge), it is His word that we understand him by- it can be tested- proven out, He in fact calls us to prove all things.

Reread what you wrote to me, you don't believe yet you do believe to a point as you say. The universe is a created thing- it will pass too; the only thing that is eternal is you & I, not our physical but the spirit it lives forever in one place or the other in eternity.
 
Marc said:
mistergee said:
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?

Unfortunately I let the proof slip through my hands... once anyway....

http://www.treasurenet.com/marc

The 2nd half of the story is still waiting to be told....

Marc,
Your story is an amazing one. I noticed you had an update in 2006 about some old writings you gathered from your board. One was about NYC, the other was about poison waters. Do you think this current oil issue in the gulf maybe what this was pointing to? Would love to hear more of your experiences.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Marc said:
mistergee said:
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?

Unfortunately I let the proof slip through my hands... once anyway....

http://www.treasurenet.com/marc

The 2nd half of the story is still waiting to be told....

Marc,
Your story is an amazing one. I noticed you had an update in 2006 about some old writings you gathered from your board. One was about NYC, the other was about poison waters. Do you think this current oil issue in the gulf maybe what this was pointing to? Would love to hear more of your experiences.

AG,
Don't get any ideas about messing with a ouija board. But if curiosity gets the best of you and you try one out, avoid any contact with a dude that calls himself "Captain Howdy". >:D
:laughing7:
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Marc said:
mistergee said:
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?

Unfortunately I let the proof slip through my hands... once anyway....

http://www.treasurenet.com/marc

The 2nd half of the story is still waiting to be told....

Marc,
Your story is an amazing one. I noticed you had an update in 2006 about some old writings you gathered from your board. One was about NYC, the other was about poison waters. Do you think this current oil issue in the gulf maybe what this was pointing to? Would love to hear more of your experiences.

AG,
Don't get any ideas about messing with a ouija board. But if curiosity gets the best of you and you try one out, avoid any contact with a dude that calls himself "Captain Howdy". >:D
:laughing7:
HH
Rich

Don't worry Rich, I learned long ago not to mess with them. May parents were very direct and to the point when they told me not to mess with things outside of our realm. Not that every "spirit" you encounter is evil but you don't want to open those gates because once you do, there is no turning back. Guess it has stuck with me since then.
 
Marc,

As a texas resident I would be very intrested in any other info you may have about texas. Is there any other details?

Water can not be understated for ANY upcoming tragidys either man made or natural.

Thanks
Michael.
 
ouija boards scare the crap outta me. i don't like messin with the unknown. it would be just my luck to try it once and unleash some evil thing. don't need that in my life, i have enough drama as it is.
 
mistergee said:
ouija boards scare the crap outta me. i don't like messin with the unknown. it would be just my luck to try it once and unleash some evil thing. don't need that in my life, i have enough drama as it is.
That's way I feels about them too, would run as fast as can from anything that has anything to do with one. :evil5: :icon_study:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom