What's new

Whats up with the Wanted banner up top?

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
I see these guys at all the party stores and gas stations around town! Am I supposed to turn them in or something? At least they look like those guy's

Should I move? Or call Homeland security?

Mojo
 
Upvote 0
Double click the banner and you will see ,they do look like the guy who pumps gas around here :tongue3:
 
Just doing my civic duty..... since our govt. is so inept....
 
OK. Clicked and read Marks story. Very interesting and also visted the fox news links.

I find it a little disturbing that their names have not been added to the no fly lists.

They could be anywhere in the U.S. And if they arre truley trained pilots. They should most certainly be added to a no fly list.

Thanks for the information.

Mojo
 
I personally don't like having that banner up there. Then again, it's just my opinion as a new guy on this forum ::)

Anyway, it seems that our security needs a little reform...

"Air Force spokesman Gary Emery said 17 Afghans disappeared from Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio one by one during the past 18 months"

That is an excerpt from the Seattle Times article. So it took law enforcement officials 18 months to discover that 17 people were missing? There's definitely something wrong here :laughing7:
 
Rakattack said:
I personally don't like having that banner up there.

I don't either... I wish someone would locate these goons so I can remove it!
 
Marc said:
Rakattack said:
I personally don't like having that banner up there.

I don't either... I wish someone would locate these goons so I can remove it!

Same here. I'll be watching every gas station and motel I visit. We wouldn't know what they look like without pics.

Thanks Marc. :icon_thumright:
 
Deepdiger60 said:
Double click the banner and you will see ,they do look like the guy who pumps gas around here :tongue3:
THAT'S JUST CRAZY!!!! I haven't seen a full-service gas station around here in forever!
 
fistfulladirt said:
Deepdiger60 said:
Double click the banner and you will see ,they do look like the guy who pumps gas around here :tongue3:
THAT'S JUST CRAZY!!!! I haven't seen a full-service gas station around here in forever!

They don't pump your gas. They take money given to them by our government and buy the gas station. Then they get rich watching you pump your own gas. >:(
 
RPG said:
fistfulladirt said:
Deepdiger60 said:
Double click the banner and you will see ,they do look like the guy who pumps gas around here :tongue3:
THAT'S JUST CRAZY!!!! I haven't seen a full-service gas station around here in forever!

They don't pump your gas. They take money given to them by our government and buy the gas station. Then they get rich watching you pump your own gas. >:(

I actually know someone that owns a gas station (convenience store). The profit they make on each gallon of fuel is actually very low compared to what many think. If someone pays by credit card, they make even less due to credit card company fees (thus why some gas stations charge less for cash payers). Where the convenience stores make their money is selling cigs, beer, chips, soda, etc.

I believe it is the oil companies who make the lion's share of profit in the world of oil/fuel, but this is just my opinion.

Jim
 
Back in the day a gas station was more appropriately known as a 'service station'. If your car required mechanical service, fuel, oil etc. the establishment could provide it or assist you in finding it. Dem were da days.

Island sales, gas, oil etc. on the pump island were set up on the business model to pay employee salaries. An owner or manager made his income on mechanical work in the bays. Nothing major, oil changes, shocks, exhaust work, tune ups etc. if your station was company owned. Others bent the rules and did engine swaps and more.

Nowadaze you break down you whip out your cell, call for a tow truck and your banker.

I'm gittin old...
 
Marc said:
Just doing my civic duty..... since our govt. is so inept....
purposefully "inept" remember perception is everything to these evil men in control of US, our Gov. Hay be thankful your not on that list as they'd catch you yesterday and persecute you, but these al- CIA- ada operatives will never be caught.
 
Well the pictures disappeared.Looks like they caught the AWOL Afghans, or the advertisers didn't like the mugshots on the top of the page,and they were removed.
What was real interesting was Marc's treasure discovery found on a link. The information on the lost treasure was gathered from a Ouija Board.
Now I'm wondering if CRHers are using Ouija Boards to find out what banks to order boxes from :icon_scratch:. Maybe for portability on road trips they are using "Magic 8 Balls from Mattell.
In any event the story was very interesting, and I would sure like to own all of those Spanish flintlock pistols,in the photos.
HH
Rich
 
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?
 
mistergee said:
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?

Marc, the administrator, had it posted. Cool story,fantastic pics,of treasure and artifacts. The flintlocks were unbelieveable.
I don't mess with ouija boards,necromancy, etc. That hocus-pocus stuff gives me the creeps. I don't doubt that he got a hot tip from some unseen entity. I've seen some weird stuff before.
Check out his posts it's probably up there somewhere.
HH
Rich
 
mistergee said:
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?

Unfortunately I let the proof slip through my hands... once anyway....

http://www.treasurenet.com/marc

The 2nd half of the story is still waiting to be told....
 
Marc said:
mistergee said:
i musta missed seeing that link as i have been busy lately. can someone send me the link to the treasure found by the ouija board?

Unfortunately I let the proof slip through my hands... once anyway....

http://www.treasurenet.com/marc

The 2nd half of the story is still waiting to be told....


That was interesting about the board. I have never tried one, and although I don't believe in a devil per se, I am still afraid to mess with one from what I have heard from others. I have always had an interest in paranormal type things--esp, etc.

I once dated a psycho girl while I was in college, and I don't mean run of the mill psycho girl, but like Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction. She was playing the board with some of her friends and she called me to tell me what it said when she asked it about her and me. It told her some things about me (in reference to the psycho girl) that nobody there could have known. I knew from then that those boards have some ability to tap into things.

Tell us more about what the board said if you can.

Jim
 
Marc....that is one of the coolest stories i have ever read. sorry you got ripped off. you can't trust anyone nowadays. actually, looking back, people couldn't be trusted then either. sadly i guess that says alot about mankind. good luck with everything else. would love to read more of what the ouija board said.
 
jim4silver said:
.... , I don't believe in a devil per se, .... .
That is scary thing to read, makes me wonder how we can be so blind to not se what is going on around us and not understand that there is a satan(?)!

Our president Obama believes in him- he serves him! This can be proven too- just look at the dedication in the strategy book written by Saul Alinsky for communist agitation, otherwise called community organizing, it is dedicated by Alinsky too "rebellion" itself (it is clear from reading Alinsky's material he speaks of spiritual rebellion), he does not stop there but goes on to make mention of 'the first rebel who was so successful he gained his own kingdom, lucifer.' If these facts do not awaken one nothing will! America is run by luciferians even Bush's are luciferians, it is not quite as easy to document but one can prove this also. Lets not forget the chief weapon of the devil is DECEPTION, if he can convince the masses that he is not he wins- owns them! Obama taught from Alinsky's book when he was employed by ACORN in Chicago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom