SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They do it all the time at the beaches, have their pick nick, collect their kids & blankets, and just leave all the trash, food & empty cans!
....even though they have to pass right by a large trash barrel conveniently placed at openings in the cement barrier, to get to their cars!
I would love to scoop it all up and deposit it on the hood of their cars!

....have to wait, don't have enough clad yet this year for bail.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

And how about using 5 minute epoxy to permanently bond the trash to the hood of their car!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets please keep political comments out of posts and thread, we have a politics forum for that.

Chitlin

Dec 7, 2007
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work for/in a County park. Looks like just another day at the office.

Smokers who throw butts on the ground have a special place they should go......Dip chewers who spit all over the place or leave spit containers on picnic tables are lumped in with this group.

Pet owners who don't clean up after their pets are another group of "special people"..... not to mention the "service dog" craze... just an excuse to take your dog where other honest, rule abiding people can't.

New on the scene: those little hand held plastic dental floss thingy's... so someone is really concerned about their teeth but throw the thing on the ground when they are finished... I don't know about the rest of yall but I like to floss over a sink and then brush with minty toothpaste afterwards, not walking across a parking lot.

I won't even get into what people do in the restrooms....:tongue3:

I get to go back first thing tomorrow morning to find the goodness that awaits..... :laughing9:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats fine in my book!

My husband once saw a woman drop a baby diaper out her car window while parked at the curb in front of our shop. He went out there picked it up the threw it back in her car & told her to take her trash with her. She drove off with it in her car.

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
2yr ago, @ PK MDing,around a table about 40ft from some
folks @ a picnic table they were packing up,there are 2
trash barrels chained to a post between the tables. they
go to the cars, leave trash.
i take a vid of the leaving and leaving the trash
i bang on the barrel with the digger, a kid looks back & sees
me pulling trash and throwing it on ground, yells mommy look
mom says WTF are you doing, me: WTF do you care your trash is
on the ground. i told her i was going to post the vid,them
leaving & leaving the trash on FB, they left. some others come
to see whats what, barrel trash mostly picked up, i tell them,
and then comes a park cop, now im picking up the table trash
the others tell PK cop, he ask me for the vid, i dont know
how to send upload pics,vids from my phone, so PK cop does it
we talk a few,cop says folks dont care, YIPPY i got my 2min FB
clip fame be good or bad,thanks me for picking up the trash
got a couple hrs still to MD so back at it. oh ya all the trash
table had was trash

FFFPatriot

Feb 21, 2017
Montana
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II, 4 Kidde brand smoke detectors, and 1 carbon monoxide detector I bought from Home Depot (can't remember the brand).
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Makes me think of the old commercial with "Iron Eyes" Cody.

Owassokie

Jun 28, 2012
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
expect it to get much worse.no god or morals in todays cesspool.pretty sure they were just in a hurry to go spend money on their ebt card we payed for.

Yes...it will likely get worse before it gets better. The sad truth is many aren't really spending the ebt card on food. They go to food banks and restaurants for food. Their ebt food stamps are "hustled" for cash/drugs/tobacco/etc... I have a family member who was on stamps and you honestly wouldn't believe all the ways ebt can be used for non food items. They hustle as much as they can "dollar for dollar". They can always get cash 50 cents on the dollar. Years ago, it made me angry. It still makes me angry but sadness it my primary emotion because of the moral and ethical ramifications of our system. I've seen the full cycle of several people on stamps and I understand why many stay stuck in the cycle.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't litter, throw cigarette butts on the ground, I retrieve trash that escapes my trash can what the heck is the matter with me?

Oh, I know! I read the part where "all have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God", so do not like messing up HIS property. That's all.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was always amazed that people threw their trash on the ground even though parks provided trash cans. About 15 or so years ago, during one of the budget shortages created by state politicians giving our money away to their corporate donor friends, the budgets for state parks was nearly eliminated. The trash cans were the first to go, then the state employees were fired (parks are now run by volunteers in this rich state). There was no more trash than when there were trash cans and paid employees. What is done in bathrooms is disgusting. When fixtures - sinks and toilets get smashed, local businesses are asked to donate for repairs. The corporations getting tens of millions in gifts every year? They can't be bothered to give back.

marion moore

Feb 23, 2015
Greenville, South Carolina
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey slingshot, I figure they are just to dam lazy, no up-bringing and just don't care.they need a couple hundred dollar fine. That may help them clean up next time. Thanks for posting. Marion

Last edited:

ohp733

Oct 22, 2014
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites DFX, TRX, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These people aren't raised right. At our lake you have to post $20 to even get a key to the bathrooms because people like this ruin it for all of us !

Last edited:

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That S#!T gets my blood boiling!! I get mad with my wife for throwing cigarette butts on the ground. :BangHead:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Fishing spots down the river people come in get drunk leaving CRAP everywhere,I went down this morning and have 2 five gallon buckets that I HIDE just for that purpose,some people are PIGS only thing is they don't know they're PIGS freakin SLOBS!!!.I like a clean fishing spot!

GOD Bless

Chris

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To answer the original question, "There's a lot wrong with a lot of people!" Two days ago, some genius decided to drive on lawns in our subdivision. His first lawn, he took out a tree that was just planted and then drove onto another lawn and just missed two large trees. He then proceeded to my lawn and spun the back tires and threw the grass about ten feet.

He did all this around 7 P.M. in broad daylight, but what the wizard didn't know is that I have his little joy ride recorded by my Ring Doorbell.

I put the video on the Ring Neighbor Watch tab and people from another subdivision about a mile up the road responded that he hit their subdivision just before ours and they got his plate # and phoned the police. The police have determined that the truck is owned by a company and they are finding out who was driving it at the time. My video will help them nail this toad.

Besides having this genius pay for the damage, any other ideas of what would be fitting punishment?

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'd have him cut the lawns affected by this idiot for the rest of the summer!!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd have him cut the lawns affected by this idiot for the rest of the summer!!

Like that, but I was also thinking he should have to re-take Driver's Training Classes and must get 100% on the test or he loses his driver's license for one year!

Dave N Japan

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2006
Japan
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D, CZ-20,CZ-21, F-75 LTD, AT Pro, F-44
Fisher Impulse 8 and 10,
GTA 750 CTX (new)
ADS Master Hunter 7 (Retired)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty good here in Japan, but had some problems about 25 years ago(Okinawa)....Now, just stuff drifting over from China

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread