I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2008 #1 What's your oldest year set? In other words, in your searching adventures, what's the oldest same year that you've found each a penny, nickel, dime, quarter and half from? Call it a CRH set. Mine is 1942. Who's got the oldest? Upvote 0
What's your oldest year set? In other words, in your searching adventures, what's the oldest same year that you've found each a penny, nickel, dime, quarter and half from? Call it a CRH set. Mine is 1942. Who's got the oldest?
fikys Full Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 131 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location IL Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer II May 17, 2008 #2 Re: What's your oldest year set? 1914 English penny
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Re: What's your oldest year set? fikys said: 1914 English penny Click to expand... Not what I mean fikys. Using my example I've found a 1942 penny, 1942 nickel, 1942 dime, 1942 quarter, 1942 half dollar.
Re: What's your oldest year set? fikys said: 1914 English penny Click to expand... Not what I mean fikys. Using my example I've found a 1942 penny, 1942 nickel, 1942 dime, 1942 quarter, 1942 half dollar.
G GMan00001 Silver Member Joined Dec 19, 2006 Messages 2,539 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Location Twin Cities, MN Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2008 #4 Re: What's your oldest year set? I got you by 1 year... 1941
kestrelia Hero Member Joined May 9, 2007 Messages 587 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2008 #5 Re: What's your oldest year set? 1937. Brian
X XX Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 411 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2008 #6 Re: What's your oldest year set? I'm guessing that the quarter is the key to any dated type set from CRHing.
Re: What's your oldest year set? I'm guessing that the quarter is the key to any dated type set from CRHing.
D DrDetector Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2007 Messages 1,363 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, PA Detector(s) used White's Spectrum XLT May 19, 2008 #7 Re: What's your oldest year set? 1941 for me as well. Just got a '41 quarter last week. Actually I've done the 1941 set all in 2008.
Re: What's your oldest year set? 1941 for me as well. Just got a '41 quarter last week. Actually I've done the 1941 set all in 2008.