What's new

Whats your wheat cent average per box

sir

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
I've been getting a pretty high average recently and wondered how many do others here get on average per box.
 
Upvote 0
My average has been 8.9 for the last 18 boxes.
I did better than average by finding 12 in a box today.

Matt
 
Hello,
With just over 2.3 million pennies searched I have found my average to be 15 - 25 wheats per box. The reason for the 10 coin difference is because I have had some boxes really skew my average. I hit a run of boxes ( about 10 of them)earlier in the year and I was getting 150+ wheats per box so it skew the real average a bit(one box had 572 wheats in it).

I would say a norm on here is 10.

Jason
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
I would say a norm on here is 10.

Jason

According to the results, i think your right.
 
Average here still 6.3 per box. And I probably do as many pennies as anyone here except Jason. SOmetimes 20 boxes a week, sometimes 5, but I do a lot of them.

And not quite 17% on copper.
 
Started out at around 9.5 per box back when I started in 2007. Ever since then it has been declining each year with my average from this year around 7.6.

-Codes
 
Codes said:
Started out at around 9.5 per box back when I started in 2007. Ever since then it has been declining each year with my average from this year around 7.6.

-Codes
I sure hope that not a sign of things to come while penny searching as the years go by for all of us.
 
I sure hope that not a sign of things to come while penny searching as the years go by for all of us
i think it may be a regional thing .......seems (to me anyway) that averages here on the east coast are higher than most areas.
 
We've done just shy of 5 boxes this month, and have 98 wheats to show for it. So, about 20 per box.
 
voodoo13 said:
We've done just shy of 5 boxes this month, and have 98 wheats to show for it. So, about 20 per box.
Pretty good! It probably wont stay that way though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom