wheat in my yard

coinshooter1

May 6, 2008
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites prizm IV
Well its been awhile since i posted anything and its been awhile since i found anything. I decided to detect my yard for the hundreth time and to my suprise i started to find coins at 6" deep. nothing to old at first. then i got a solid penny signal on my detector at 4". I was hoping for a indian( ive never found anything that old) and i got some wheat. two wheats in the same hole (1930 D & 1955 D)
That made my hunt worth while today. Hopefully i will be able to break into the 1800's soon.

Happy Hunting
Coinshooter1

Upvote 0
coinshooter1 said:
Well its been awhile since i posted anything and its been awhile since i found anything. I decided to detect my yard for the hundreth time and to my suprise i started to find coins at 6" deep. nothing to old at first. then i got a solid penny signal on my detector at 4". I was hoping for a indian( ive never found anything that old) and i got some wheat. two wheats in the same hole (1930 D & 1955 D)
That made my hunt worth while today. Hopefully i will be able to break into the 1800's soon.

Happy Hunting
Coinshooter1
Great job dude keep going and dont give up and you will get to your 1800's mark. :thumbsup:

Great finds -- sometimes the good ones are just a bit closer than we think!!

Did you replace the plugs?? :o Just askin'............

HH

The Captain

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back