K kai127 Tenderfoot Joined Jul 4, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 4, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I have 40,000+ wheat cents and 2000+ buffalo nickles that I inherited. Most are sorted by mint and date and are in fine to xfine condition. I am interested in selling.
I have 40,000+ wheat cents and 2000+ buffalo nickles that I inherited. Most are sorted by mint and date and are in fine to xfine condition. I am interested in selling.
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jul 4, 2011 #2 Wheats and Buffalos,sounds like some kind of Cereal to me!
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 4, 2011 #3 worldtalker said: Wheats and Buffalos,sounds like some kind of Cereal to me! Click to expand... That's funny. wheat's buffalo's and Lucky Charms
worldtalker said: Wheats and Buffalos,sounds like some kind of Cereal to me! Click to expand... That's funny. wheat's buffalo's and Lucky Charms
mfitzy111 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2011 Messages 572 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location NEPA Detector(s) used garrett ACE350 (traded off!), minelab E-TRAC, AT-Pro Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 5, 2011 #4 what no pictures? you gotta show them off. wheats n Buffalos in rice... oh my...
S stefen Guest Jul 5, 2011 #5 How many of the following Bufallo Nickels do you have and what are the prices? 1913 S Var 2 1921 S 1937 D
How many of the following Bufallo Nickels do you have and what are the prices? 1913 S Var 2 1921 S 1937 D