What's new

WHEN CANADA OPENS UP I'LL HAVE A LITTLE CHANGE TO SPEND

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a coinstar today and picked up a few dollars in Canadian....haven't seen the $1 and $2 coins in awhile...
 

Attachments

  • 2021-03-28 18.57.42.webp
    2021-03-28 18.57.42.webp
    305 KB · Views: 116
That's a first for me but I have no idea what 500 yen is to the dollar....I'm curious now...I'll have to check :)..
Ah it's about $4.55...
 
Last edited:
Nice. I hope you live near the border.

The 500 yen coin is a 2003. No idea on the UAE piece.
 
Cool finds from the "machine!" Thanks for posting.
 
What are the odds? This turned up in my local Coinstar last night.

20210330_210158.webp

20210330_210217.webp

These are about the same size as a quarter, only a little thicker. A Hijri date converter will tell you what year yours is from. (This one is a 2007; the dates are on the front, where the jug is.)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom