coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Sep 1, 2014 #1 I found this button at a colonial site, and it does not look like any of the other buttons I found there. It appears to be made of pewter, and has a big thick shank. I would like to know when it is from, and other info would help too.
I found this button at a colonial site, and it does not look like any of the other buttons I found there. It appears to be made of pewter, and has a big thick shank. I would like to know when it is from, and other info would help too.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 1, 2014 #2 Unless it has details on the top, its a late 18th C Civvy button. Upvote 0
coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Sep 1, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Crusader, that time period fits in with everything else I'm finding. Upvote 0