I am sure that this type of message has been sent out before.... Sorry!
When we go through halves we look for: All 1970 and before. 1987. Proofs (S mint mark). And the occaisional oddball: the commemerative ones etc. I feel like we could be missing some important dates. What do you look for? Another thing that I know I do is as soon as I see a Bicentennial whether it's the front or back that I see first, I chuck it in the dump bucket. Thoughts? Concerns?
When we go through halves we look for: All 1970 and before. 1987. Proofs (S mint mark). And the occaisional oddball: the commemerative ones etc. I feel like we could be missing some important dates. What do you look for? Another thing that I know I do is as soon as I see a Bicentennial whether it's the front or back that I see first, I chuck it in the dump bucket. Thoughts? Concerns?
Upvote
0

I can safely say that no silver has gone unnoticed by us!!
We've been doing this now for just over a month, so we can get through a box pretty quickly by now. I was just wondering if there were any other key dates we should look for. (i.e. 1987 and such) Thanks for the input about the 40's. I wondered if that was the case.






