What's new

when Texan's Discover Snow & Ice

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,847
Reaction score
76,290
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The kids across the street have passed away" - that one was my favorite. Jeff, that stuff is nothing new around our area for sure.
 
I got to go sledding for the first time the other day. it was pretty fun until you wiped out
 
Is the power back on down there? I hope so. Lots of people suffering. Gary
 
We never lost power. We haven't had water running water since Monday though
 
I like the part where the dudes shoe fall of his foot when he kicks at the snow then the shoe slides away from him.

We just got over freezing here in Indiana for the first time in 14 days, FINALLY got to 31, with 12 inches of snow still.
 
I had to evacuate from wildfires 3 times in 2020. Northern Ca. If I had to put up with that bs in the winter as well it would drive me insane. Luckily I have plenty of fire wood and food, so I can withstand the cold and no power far better than my house and all my belongings burning down. No mountains between texas and canada, so the potential for this is always there, no so in nor cal, mountains all around and prevailing coastal flow= mild weather ... relatively speaking. dont mind the 110* in the shade
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom