What's new

...when you least expect it

sandchip

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
4,374
Reaction score
6,934
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son and I were trying to stabilize an old shed behind my shop the other day and found this one while digging to set the lower block. Don't know if it is from the land or if it was left on the sill (behind the tin which has long since rotted away) by my granddaddy (d. 1957) or my cousin (d. 1965). I lean toward the latter because I've only found one other point on this land nearly 30 years ago on the other side of the creek about a hundred yards away. It was a big surprise to find it and brings my total for the year to a whopping 2!

shed.webp shed1.webp shed2.webp
 
Upvote 0
arrow_head.gif
Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice surprise, nice find!
 
2 is better than none thats for sure.
 
Nice find. You have only beat me by..............well, two! But there is still over a month left. Who knows, maybe Santa will bring me one or forty!
 
...True; As zero is my count for the year (so far).
 
Wow that's awesome!!!
 
Heh! Great way to find one, or two!
 
Saved a nice one!
 
be cool if they did leave that and you found it. congrats!
 
I think I would dig some more!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom