What's new

WHERE ARE ALL THE IOWA PEOPLE?????????????

wolfdog

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
52
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Cibola
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know there are more Iowa people reading this form. Come on lets see some finds or hunts or anything to get this place jumping. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hello2: :hello: :hello: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :help:
 
Iowa guy here, waiting on my md to come via fed ex. Located near Bloomfield.
 
Hi I'm here waiting for the snow to melt. Live in Orient which is between Creston and Greenfield.
 
They're froze in, like us.
 
I am in Bondurant iowa just waiting for Mother Nature to warm the ground !!!

Hello and welcome to the board

Joe
 
Oskaloosa here just doing my researh before we get the really good weather and I head out.
 
Hey myhughes
Man I went out yesterday froze my detector off
It can warm up anytime ... Calling for rain and snow again before week out here near Des Moines Iowa ...
:( sure makes the hobby hard to do when ur hands are frozen ...

Like u been researching a lot ...

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Cedar Rapids here. Weather pending. ;)
 
I am here. Is it worth it to get a metal detector? Keep wanting to find an arrowhead in backyard...hasn't happened yet. Yes I know they aren't metal! haha!
 
From the Des Moines Area. Been out a few times already this season. So far 1 v nickel, 1 barber & 1 liberty dime and a bunch of clad. Trying to figure out how to go deeper to find the old stuff, as i'm mostly only finding stuff 3-4 inches down. Only been at the hobby for 2 months now.
 
Snowed here again so looks like anything outdoors might be put off a bit longer. Hopefully things start to warm up again.
 
I am new. I am from around the Iowa City area.
 
Welcome to the site parkbo
 
The weather seemed pretty nice today. Did anyone happen to get outside and find anything?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom