What's new

??? Where are they ???

Bruce R

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reaction score
2,110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How come I don't see K.G. and the Ringmaster posting here???
 
have you tried to send them a PM?
 
You're pulling my leg, right ?
 
K.G. and the Ringmaster?? ...I take it these are members?? :dontknow:
 
How come I don't see K.G. and the Ringmaster posting here???

There is a Ringmaster registered, but has not been logged in since March of 2014, there are 2 other ringmaster variation names neither has logged in since april 2014......... I do not think any of the 3 are Ringmaster from the show....
 
There is a Ringmaster registered, but has not been logged in since March of 2014, there are 2 other ringmaster variation names neither has logged in since april 2014......... I do not think any of the 3 are Ringmaster from the show....

They are not too busy jumping over stuff and claiming Oh! Hey I got . roundness , awesomeness IN The Hole!!:laughing7:
 
usually when one gets famous he leaves his past behind and doesn't associate with it anymore. We may have been left behind........
 
After seeing that show I swore I would always go detecting ALONE !!!
 
After seeing that show I swore I would always go detecting ALONE !!!

AMEN X2 I did quit watching----------------Same 'ole, same 'ole!
Marvin
 
Silv. in the Pock!!!!!! Headstand, cartwheel, fall on my ass, absofreakinlutely stupid !
 
I love the show.
 
With all the stupidity in the world, those guys are a breath of fresh air..............lighten up fellow diggers! We live the dream!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom