Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I know he is near and watch's, some bad back issues I believe. I know I miss his post also...

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talked to him Fri, he's doin better but been busy... He is still ALIVE...:laughing7:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he is well:laughing7::wave::angel4::protest:

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well isn't this a heartwarming thread.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hes had a run of bad luck/ health issues lately! maybe he will see this and post something.

chuck.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys. Here's the deal....the last time I went detecting was with S.S. Tupperware/Conrad a few months back, at which time I apparently damaged my neck again, the extent of which is still uncertain. So, I've had "a lot" of nerve issues on the right side, arm, hand, fingers, trigger thumb, trigger wrist, loss of feeling in my fingertips, etc. The good news, after a lot of down time this started to subside...bad news....as this started to subside my blood pressure raised to 190's/90's for several days, which also made me feel like crap, plus now a continuous headache on top of everything else. "I was a complete trainwreck."

However, one little blood pressure pill now has everything on the mend, steady 120's/60's again and starting feel like my old self, BUT there is still an issue with my neck, which already has plates and screws from a previous explosion. :laughing7: Sooooo.....just holding back and taking baby steps until the "body shop" says it's safe to drive the train at full speed again, which could be a long while yet due to the slow process of the current health insurance trainwreck. And just so you'll know, which I just discovered the hard way, Yes, your neck CAN put pressure on your carotid arteries and cause blood pressure issues. Hu...who'd of thunk?

Actually, it's only recently that I've been able to type more then a single line without my right arm and hand and fingers going numb so I think things are heading in the right direction now. I've been seeing all of your "great finds" but just wasn't willing to aggravate things to post all the, "well dones!" Hopefully, I'll be back in the water again very soon. Time will tell. In the meantime, keep swinging and keep posting! :thumbsup: (Doc say's I'm not invencible anymore.....and to that I say to him, "get out of here!" :laughing7:

Last edited:

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Thanks for the post. Hope u heal up fast and get back at it. Not much goin on so u picked a good time to lay low. Get well

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Cheering for ya Scoop.Hold off golfing and Tiki Bars a little while. (really bad attempt at humor. ):laughing7:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get better soon BigScoop! We miss your nirvana like posts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lady Pirate

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well then I didn't miss any posts of yours..... I just missed you! Been through the wringer huh? At least you are on the mend now! :thumbsup: Oh the things that happen to us when we never expect it...or to say the least, when we are out doing what we love. :notworthy: Really puts a damper on things. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: Glad you are getting better and hope that you mend well. :occasion14: Miss your posts bigscoop! Take care

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread