UNCLENICK Jr. Member Joined Dec 8, 2009 Messages 82 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location NorCal Foothills Jun 26, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Just want to see it in action! Any help would be apprciated! Hh safe diving thanks, Nick
Keppy Gold Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 8,390 Reaction score 2,873 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio on lake Erie Detector(s) used ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY ***** Primary Interest: Other Jun 27, 2010 #2 UNCLENICK said: Just want to see it in action! Any help would be apprciated! Hh safe diving thanks, Nick Click to expand... I never saw a video on the sand shark i was in utube and none in there either ...out of luck i guess............ Attachments largelogosandshark.gif 6.5 KB · Views: 170 sandsharkangled.gif 26.6 KB · Views: 168
UNCLENICK said: Just want to see it in action! Any help would be apprciated! Hh safe diving thanks, Nick Click to expand... I never saw a video on the sand shark i was in utube and none in there either ...out of luck i guess............