Where can i get the rubber feet ? for whites detector

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I needed some rubber "boots" for my switches on my mxt and whites sent me a few of them free of charge! Shoot them an email or call to ask about the feet. Radio Shack sells rubber feet I think and I have some foam that will work if you want it, just have to wait til Tues to send it, Jhar

Cleetus

Oct 24, 2011
Salt Lake City, Ut.
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a whole card of feet from an electronics store. (Feet stuck onto adhesive backing) It is a common item for home-builders of electronics and radios..I would imagine Radio Shack will carry them. If not google "Electronic Supply Stores"......My Quantuum was missing two feet and I found some about the right size in my parts bin....But if you can email whites and get a pair, do it!

DFXDon

Aug 27, 2007
West St. Paul Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision V3i, GMT, and X-Terra 705, Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can get them from Whites Electronics web sit the Part number is 802-5312 $1.50 per pairthey are in the latest accessories catalog.
Don

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whites sent me replacement rubbers for the armrest for free which was nice.

I still have the original rubber feet on my XLT but there is the drawback that they can make some control box covers gape a little so would not bother with them again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread