What's new

Where can i get the rubber feet ? for whites detector

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
where can i order the rubber feet for the bottom of the detector box and foam padding for the arm cuff ,thanks!
 
Well, I needed some rubber "boots" for my switches on my mxt and whites sent me a few of them free of charge! Shoot them an email or call to ask about the feet. Radio Shack sells rubber feet I think and I have some foam that will work if you want it, just have to wait til Tues to send it, Jhar
 
I got a whole card of feet from an electronics store. (Feet stuck onto adhesive backing) It is a common item for home-builders of electronics and radios..I would imagine Radio Shack will carry them. If not google "Electronic Supply Stores"......My Quantuum was missing two feet and I found some about the right size in my parts bin....But if you can email whites and get a pair, do it!
 
You can get them from Whites Electronics web sit the Part number is 802-5312 $1.50 per pairthey are in the latest accessories catalog.
Don
 
Whites sent me replacement rubbers for the armrest for free which was nice.

I still have the original rubber feet on my XLT but there is the drawback that they can make some control box covers gape a little so would not bother with them again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom