What's new

Where did BC1969 s farewell post go?

Bc's post was not just a good bye, but an attack on TN and how we moderate the forums as well. Also when someone posts "Treasurenet is going down hill" that is an attack on TreasureNet.

You can disagree with a moderator, but you do not air your disagreements in the open forums, you do it via PM with a mod.

As per our rules and TOS...........

“Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.”

 
I don't understand why people feel the need for a "farewell" post. Just PM your good friends that you are leaving the forum, and PM a mod to delete the account. No need for all the drama. If someone no longer likes it here, or the policies and rules in place, then the choice becomes a no-brainer...go somewhere else.
 
better than a cat taco...:cat:
Eeewwww!
I know I is well protected!


puppyskitty.webp
 
Well I miss lot because I'm an old woman and go to bed early,I just felt I need to say something and if I go to jail I want my file in a creme brûlée .

and just who is it that is always warning me not to get banned?? missy?
 
and just who is it that is always warning me not to get banned?? missy?

Treasure Hunter loves me and besides,this is the first time I've gotten scrappy Jeffypoo.
 
No one is banned, BC's thread was deleted for reasons stated but he can return to TN anytime he wishes unless he requests his account be deleted......
 
Treasure Hunter loves me and besides,this is the first time I've gotten scrappy Jeffypoo.

well, T_H loves me too, especially when I have the justin bieber avatar!!
 
I cannot bet against that
 
Ooooh smack down!:tongue3: Treasure Hunter knows horizontal stripes make me look fat and he just couldn't do that to me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom