where do you think silver and gold will be in 2 years????

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the world economy and instability in the middle east, there just aint no telling.

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
I predict silver to hang around the $10 mark for a few years. I think you may see gold around the $800 mark.

Just my guess.
Paul

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Gold will rise as the investors who bought most of it last year will continue to do their radio advertising.... its a false market.

Silver will drop in the next month to 6 or 7 bucks an ounce as production gets rolling again.

Two years from now? Probably stable and normal levels, with a slight increase. wait for another 15 to 18 years and load up heavily, ;)

OP
OP
jersey junkie

jersey junkie

Jan 14, 2006
new jersey
Hello Jefro,

Silver down to $6-7 in a month??? why do you say that and should I buy put options on silver?

And gold in 15-18 years? what trend do you see that I am missing?

HH

mark
www.gas50.com

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Silver rises and falls every year at predictable times. There will be a drop in the next month or so.

Gold is more stable with gradual upswings, obviously. I think that gold is undervalued today, and should be closer to the 1000 mark. But the cynic in me says that when the companies like Blanchard and others are advertising to invest heavily, it means they have already loaded up and are riding the wave, hoping to get as much into the private sector as possible before people start to sell en mass and the price drops.

This could be six months or several years, but the point is gold is rising strictly because its going off the market into private households. At some point alot of people are gonna want to sell, and the price will start to drop. Then EVERYBODY will dump as much as they have.

I don't see any NEW technology that is using the gold for practical purposes in large enough quantities to justify the price rise. So its a sales gimmick of sorts. I sincerely hope everybody who purchases soon will recognize the right time to get out.

There is money to be made, so I wouldn't talk anybody out of it, just be aware of what is going on and act accordingly. Keep an eye on it.

Just my opinion. Call it a hunch. ;)

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
I think gold will continue to rise. The big dealers ripped people off for a long time by selling more gold "options" than there was gold to back them............this is what drove the price down. It has taken years for the system to start to recover. As it continues to recover, the price will climb back up to where it was when the market manipulation first started......which I think was around $850 a troy ounce at the time (around 1980). The government controlled the price of gold until 1973 (I may be off a year or so), I believe the set price was around $60 an ounce (up a little from the set price of $19 in the late 1700's) Once uncle sam stopped controlling the price, it immediately almost doubled. It continued to climb at a nice rate up until the "Gold Options" scam started in the 1980's.
So, with the cat out of the bag on the "options" scam, and the gold anti-trust Agency recently finding it's "Smoking Gun", I think that it will continue to rise, or at least hold it's ground for a while.

Paul

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread