Libralabsoldier
Hero Member
GG, that is probably due to sampling bias...but I digress.
Muddy, I am a liberal. This does not compute with some folks since I am also a veteran. Ah well.
You are right, it really has not place on a treasure forum..but IMHO, neither does such silliness as dousing and remote locating....
Muddy, I am a liberal. This does not compute with some folks since I am also a veteran. Ah well.
You are right, it really has not place on a treasure forum..but IMHO, neither does such silliness as dousing and remote locating....

The great thing is, you can ignore any of them you choose to. So why even whine about them ?......................


you enjoy "stirring the pot", "throwing a spanner into the works", or just poking fun or being vindictive for the hell of it "devils advocate etc, then the reactions can get really hairy! Yeah..it's "petty amusement" and "small things amuse small minds" i guess...but it's fun! 










