What's new

Where has she been?

Troy Ounce

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
273
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast
Detector(s) used
Whites6000 ProXL
Got my usual 4 boxes and in the second box there she was! Wow I have never found one. The very next roll she was there again!! WOW!!
Well here are the results.
Box one Box two Box three Box four
6--S mints 1--S mint 2--S mints
74,76,84,99 03 80,81 0
02,06 42 KEEPERS
1--1951 ben 0 0 0 TOTAL
1--40% 13--40% 9--40% 5--40%
0 1--64 90% 1--64 90% 0 PICS soon
0 2--WL 40,44 0 0
 
Upvote 0
Good job on the silver! I love that Walker design, must be my favorite! She's a beautiful hunk 'o silver. Two are all I have ever found, 1 year searching. Congrats!

FFD
 
Congrats on the Walker Troy!!!!

Bank Runner, if you don't get yours by the end of march I'll loan you one until you get yours!!! Good luck all and keep at it!
 
Good job on the Walking Liberties.

DW
 
Here is one
 

Attachments

  • walking.webp
    walking.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 185

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom