What's new

WHERE IS TERRY?

Phil

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Messages
294
Reaction score
621
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been watching Terry's videos on Youtube for a long time, but he disappeared a few weeks ago.

Is Terry ok?

Anyone hear from him?
 
If you mean Terry Soloman Last seen Yesterday at 10:24 PM
He Posts Most in Politics
 
Yep. Terry Solomon.

Thank you!
 
Been watching Terry's videos on Youtube for a long time, but he disappeared a few weeks ago.

Is Terry ok?

Anyone hear from him?
My TerrySoloman was yanked by YouTube because of my political videos (Three "Community Guidelines" strikes). My GoTreasureHunting channel is still up, but I'm locked out of it. I moved everything to RUMBLE, so check me out here:
 
Terry YOU HAVE POLITICAL VIEWS ?? I never realized this LOL
Just Kidding Buddy :)
I think most of us have them
 
appeal.webp

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom