What's new

Where to buy

StorminNorman

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is KellyCo still the best place to buy metal detectors now days? I told my dad that I have recovered enough from my accident and that I wanted to go metal detecting. He is almost 74 and I used to go with him to dig for him years ago when I was a kid. I think it will be awesome going detecting with him again after so many years. I think we are going to buy a pair of Garrett AT Pro detectors since there are some old swimming holes around here we are going to get into.
What do you think abut the AT Pro? Are there better ones for both dry land and under water in less than 10ft of water?

Thanks
 
YES! Contact me anytime if you have any questions and I give TNet members a discount. So feel free!
 
For the best price on detectors, it pays to email or call several different shops. I purchased an XP Deus yesterday and the prices varied widely. They were all lower than the prices advertised online but the quote I received from the recommended shops varied by up to $200 for the same package. (Removed my mod, non supporting vendor).

Shop around and you can save money.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The AT Pro is an awesome machine!
 
I paid too much for my AT Pro, but buy new if you can. I havent tried Kellyco, but will be buying a new detector soon and may try them.
 
Also keep in mind that different vendors have different freebies with each machine.

Big Boys Hobbies have excellent package deals with no junk!

Call Bart and see what he can do.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom