What's new

Where to find 5" DD for Omega 8000?

jimmyzr1

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
204
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sacramento, Ca
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Ctx-3030, Excalibur sword, XP Deus, 3 Garrett propointers, White's Tdi SL, VX3, 6000 Di Pro SL, Mx sport, Tesoro Tiger shark and more
Does anyone know the least expensive place to buy a 5" DD coil for an Omega 8000. The cheapest I've found is $135. I bought a used 11" DD for $80, so I'm trying to find the 5" for a little less than full retail.
 
I found one on ebay for $95 shipped.
 
I got a used one on ebay for $100 shipped yesterday.
 
PM a couple of our vendors they all have to have a set price in public....but may cut you a deal in privet
Keith at Fort Bedford Detectors was a big help to me .
Gary
 
If its new and authentic, that one on ebay is a steal. I dont know of any dealers who could match that.

But be careful - there are a lot of counterfeits out there. I'd hate to see you get burned on a coil.

If you want a guaranteed authentic new one at a good price, give me a call or send me a PM.
 
PM a couple of our vendors they all have to have a set price in public....but may cut you a deal in privet
Keith at Fort Bedford Detectors was a big help to me .
Gary
Thanks for the kind words, Gary!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom