What's new

Where to find LIDAR

LandSeig

Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
547
Reaction score
1,508
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, NEL Storm coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m interested in using lidar for research. I have google searched it and all I can come up with on accessing local images are commercial applications. Are there sites like google earth that you can see it or is it something you have to buy? Also how do you best utilize it as a research tool? Thanks
 
A hand held unit ,or one for a Drone ?
 
travel at 90 mph on any Interstate
 
Thanks for the replies, sorry for the delay in responding. I was mainly wondering about the image sources online and what is the best place to get them. Not necessarily using the lidar equipment, although it would be nice to have. Just a little out of my price range lol.
 
You might start here:
Don.......
 
Thanks Mackaydon
 
Here’s mine the unit itself is about 80k
 

Attachments

  • 3B505B86-F912-4F74-BEA6-7B22D8DEB51A.webp
    3B505B86-F912-4F74-BEA6-7B22D8DEB51A.webp
    1 MB · Views: 72
  • Like
Reactions: ARC
Here’s mine the unit itself is about 80k
If you ever plan to visit Central Florida and dont mind lugging it with ya... let me know via msg.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom